Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Raiwai, 16 April 2008 : Swish...and away it goes.


I was driving behind this putz for about three minutes.  He was a horrendous driver. Almost sideswiped a bus, two cars and lady walking with a stroller. This blog, however, is not about bad driving skills but instead, littering. 

At some point, I watched a coke bottle fly out of the passenger window and land in an open lot across from the apartment block in Raiwai. That's where I took this picture. I swore out loud.

A few seconds later came the paper.
All in all, I counted five items tossed onto the street so I snapped a picture. Here it is and no, I didn't get a license plate. I was too focused on pulling up next to him and yelling that he should find a friggin rubbish bin. He looked confused.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!

Dean said...

Should've bombed the bloody blighter!

bath mate said...

very useful blog.


Bathmate